Each Strictly Come Dancing Hen Party Includes:
- 1-2 Hour Ballroom Masterclass with a Professional Choreographer
- Private City Centre Venue
- Complimentary Bottle of Bubbly and hen party gift bag for the bride to take away
- Friendly, Professional Service and NO Hidden or Agency Fees
- Photo opportunities and an opportunity to record the finished routine so you can take away memories of your day.
- Small heels are recommended, so you can glide about the floor like Ginger Rogers during your Strictly Dance Class! If you don’t have any or would feel more comfortable, trainers and flat shoes are also fine.
From the minute I got in touch with City Dance Parties, they had been very accomodating with any requests I had! I must emphasise how responsive Jenny is with keeping me up-to-date and also answering the endless questions I had! We all had such a laugh and left with a wee routine we all plan to do at the wedding!!
*So Much fun!*. Jenny was so enthusiastic and into it that she choreographed us a brand new wedding routine (complete with call outs and formations) right there on the fly. We were a group of very mixed ages and abilities but she got all of us dancing and we couldn’t stop grinning all day.
Jenny was so easy to deal with – she would always reply to my emails really quickly & was very creative in turning some random song requests I had into fabulous routines. The class was so much fun!
Check out our Cities page for locations information (we currently operate in Bath, Bristol, Brighton, Cardiff, Durham, London, Newcastle and York, but can also take requests for other cities!). Any questions, just take a look at our FAQ’s page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch today to find out more about our Strictly Come Dancing Hen Party, and for some tips and ideas of what hen party activities you could pair with your hen party dance class!