Active Hen Party Activities
Lets face it, right now we’re a nation that loves our fitness. With the rise of gym selfies, creative fitness classes, and the attitude of ‘strong not skinny’, more than ever we’re getting our bodies moving. A Hen Weekend is the perfect chance to have a bit of girly bonding whilst getting your booty moving! And lets face it, all those glasses of prosecco, gin & tonics and glasses of wine we’re all guilty of knocking back on a hen party do add up when it comes to calories! We’ve compiled this list of Top 5 Hen party activities and ideas for all of you brides to be, bridesmaids and bridal parties of Active Hen Party suggestions that everyone will love!
- Dancing Hen Parties – OK, so this might seem a bit biased coming from us, but, honestly, a hen party dance class is a hen party activity thats guaranteed to put smiles on faces and get your bodies moving! With so many options to choose from, there really is something for everyone: 80’s Dance, Bollywood, Line Dancing and More!
- Yoga Hen Parties – Need a bit of calm on your hen weekend after hitting the nightclubs the night before? Or simply want a relaxing hen party rather than a raucous event? Get your downward dog on and find a bit of inner calm on your hen do (or just have a giggle as you all try to get your body bent in all sorts of contortions!)
- Walking Tour – What better way to explore a new city on a hen party than with a walking tour? Especially on a summer hen do, it’s a great idea to get the whole group doing a bit of gentle activity, whilst learning some new facts about a city? For the bold ladies out there, why not try a ghost tour!
- Pole Dancing Hen Party – Pole Dancing is a super core workout, and is the perfect way to get your abs fired up on a hen weekend! A popular choice for a hen do, and rightly so, it’s super fun and a great muscle toner!
- Burlesque Hen – Embrace your sexy side, and get your hips wiggling with a Burlesque Hen Party. So much fun, you won’t even notice you’re having a workout! After a 2 Hour class though, believe me you’re bum will feel the difference! How do you think the pussycat dolls stayed in such good shape? A fantastic hen party activity, and the perfect way to get your whole group having fun and getting active on your hen weekend.